Children need to feel loved and supported during this uncertain time. Learn how easy it is to support to your students through mindfulness, movement, relaxation and breathing with this 80-minute video workshop.
• 5 Types of Mindful Awareness Exercises to combat difficult emotions, low moods, nervous energy, and negative thought patterns
• 3 Positive Energy Buster Exercises
• 2 Simple Mindful Check in Exercises (Mindful Mood Map and The Body Scan)
• 3 Gentle Movement Exercises
• Simple 5 minute check in activities to support students emotional needs
• 3 Fun Breathing Break Techniques
• 3 exercises for a Mindset Reset
• 5 types of kid-friendly Breathing to re-focus and calm
• 5 easy to lead warm up’s to move energy up and down
• Full Body Shake out Exercises
• Ways to Strengthen your Class Community
• How to use Mindfulness to support yourself first, so that you can then support your students
Also comes with a PDF Resource Booklet with recommended books, music, yoga cards, props and reference studies and articles to share with parents, administrators and colleagues.